March 11 - 12, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton Westchester, White Plains, NY
Managing Director, Head of Emerging Market Sales
8:25 AM Keynote Expert Panel | Emerging Markets Outlook | What Are The Top Trends Shaping Market Structure And How Will They Impact Your Interactions With Brokers, Platforms And Technology Players?
Will 2020 bring more stability or even more uncertainty in emerging markets? As the industry copes with huge political changes, social and environmental challenges and new regulations - how should investors react and prepare in this ever-changing world? Hear from the experts on market-shaping trends that will generate returns in an increasingly complex and unpredictable environment.
- The outlook for the rest of 2019 and 2020 and performance of macroeconomic indicators - interest rates, GDP, inflation, exchange rates and the influence these will have on emerging markets
- Commodity markets, cheap labor, political instability and more - what topics will rule the EM agenda over the coming months?
- Assessing the drivers for both buy side and sell side in 2019 - how can you capitalize on these drivers?
- How will technology and market structure progress in EM now and in 5 years?
- Identifying the winners and losers in EM investing - where will you find the most profitable havens going forward?
- Firms that are not typically a household name are now entering EM - what does this mean for the industry?