March 11 - 12, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton Westchester, White Plains, NY
Senior Director, Emerging Market Trader
Fireside Chat: Building A Best-In-Class Fixed Income Emerging Markets Trading Desk
Finding the right combination of brokers, platforms and technology to successfully navigate the market can be easier said than done. And with eTrading just starting to improve in EM, what are the best new ways for improving your access to illiquid markets? Where are the investments in new technologies going and what capabilities does the buy side need to actually achieve the best execution result? In this presentation, you will learn more on:
- What the biggest drivers influencing the buy side desk are and how can you embrace these now to improve investment performance
- Setting up portfolios in new emerging markets - how you can improve efficiencies when gaining access to local markets
- Measuring liquidity - how can you do this in EM to best determine the spread you should demand and different issue sizes?
- eTrading in emerging markets - how are buy side heads approaching EM and what steps are they taking to access liquidity?
- How you can apply ‘out of the box’ thinking to drive your fund business and generate returns for your investors in complex environments
- Who should you partner with to navigate your trading desk?