March 11 - 12, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton Westchester, White Plains, NY
Founder and CEO
9:40 AM Panel | Embracing Liquidity And Transparency In 2019 And Beyond: How Do We Move The Industry Forward When Technology Is Behind?
Developed markets have had the benefit of using new technologies like AI and automation to increase liquidity, transparency and the ease and speed of trades over the past few years. During that time, EM has stayed the course with little technological advancement and over 70% of EM trades are still done by voice. This presentation will shed light on where technology is going in EM and what you can do to properly prepare and take advantage.
- When will tech disruption hit EM and should you be preparing now?
- What are currently the most commonly used trading protocols on the EM buy side and how will this evolve as eTrading eventually grows?
- What steps you can take to establish the best trading protocol to meet your liquidity needs
- How tech in EM can reduce the inefficiencies in your trading desk and improve price discovery and price transparency
- What is currently happening in AI, robotics, peer-to-peer platforms and cloud technology - and how will these impact investments and trading in the next 5-10 years?